Hiring for Dispatcher
Morrisville, NC | Full Time
We are seeking a full-time dispatcher for at our corporate office in Morrisville. Responsibilities include:
- Dispatch appointments in Flight Schedule Pro for both ground and flight instruction for Part 141, Accelerated, and CFI students, by ensuring TOLD cards are accurately completed by the instructor for flight instruction.
- Check in appointments in Flight Schedule Pro for both ground and flight instruction for Part 141, Accelerated, and CFI students once lesson is complete.
- Track dispatched flights on Flightradar24.
- Reports overdue/unaccounted for aircraft to the Operations Manager or Manager-On-Duty.
- Logs training flights on the appropriate student package trackers and student training records.
- Notifies customer service staff when invoices need to be made for flight or ground instruction, providing student name, instructor name, and Flight Schedule Pro reservation number.
- Other duties as assigned.
We are proud to offer medical, dental, and vision insurance; and paid time off to all full-time staff members. The work hours for this full-time position are Tuesday-Friday 12:30pm-7:00pm and Saturday 8:00am-7:30pm.
- Excellent verbal communication.
- Highly organized.
- Detailed oriented.
- Able to work in dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Customer focused mindset.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Willing to drive to Smithfield, NC after our move in Summer 2021.
Education, Work Experience, Etc.:
- 1 year professional experience,
- High School Degree required – College degree preferred,
- Apple iOS,
- Microsoft Office.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Blue Line Aviation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including but no limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training.
Veteran Hiring Preference:
At Blue Line Aviation, we provide preference to eligible veterans in the initial employment offering, subsequent promotions, reassignments, horizontal transfers and reduction-in-force situations.
A veteran is defined as a person who served in the Armed Forces of the United States on active duty, for reasons other than training, and was discharged under honorable conditions.
An eligible veteran is defined as:
- A veteran who served during a period of war; or
- The spouse of a disabled veteran; or
- The surviving spouse or dependent of a veteran who died on active duty during a period of war either directly or indirectly as a result of such service; or
- A veteran who suffered a disabling injury for service-related reasons during peacetime; or
- The spouse of a veteran who suffered a disabling injury for service-related reasons during peacetime; or
- The surviving spouse or dependent of a person who died for service-related reasons during peacetime.
To claim veterans’ preference, all eligible persons shall submit a DD Form 214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty to their supervisor or Human Resources. The supervisor and/or Human Resources will then verify. Eligible veterans must meet the minimum training and experience requirements for the position and must be capable of preforming all of the duties assigned to the position.